September 15, 2023


According to Ministerial Decision 143458/Z1 (Government G. 2011/16.9.2015) “The university students, who are permanently serving in the Armed Forces and the Security Forces, are entitled to transfer, according to the written provisions, their studies in a corresponding Faculty or University Department of the city where they serve. In case there is no corresponding Faculty or...
Read More